Friday, June 18, 2010

We treat women well reading

Sorry I'm late with this post. This reading was a bit dry for me. The transitions were a bit um interesting for the lack of a better adjective. Like I said before some of the lines were amusing to me. I guess that's what kept the piece going. I agree with Matt, there was a character for every reader to relate to. As a female, I don't know I think its kind of funny how we're viewed by the opposite sex. How they underestimate us, but we're not as "ditzy" as they think. I noticed that other people were a little confused by the jumping back and forth point of view stuff, I definitely agree. It was pretty confusing, other wise the reading wasn't horrible, but still not my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. But don't you find it funny how the Irish rebels were the ones making fun of women, but it was a woman who ended up making a fool out of them?

    ReplyDelete